I decided to plant them today. 10 day forecast looks good and I would have them in by then anyway. I was out there looking around. I had put wire fence over the dug bed to keep The Princess off it. Effective. Then the more I looked, I thought why not just leave the fence there and plant in the spaces. So that's what I did. Moved the fence and added lots of compost, then replaced the fence. They did not get hardened off but 2 days, but I rarely harden things anyway and it all survives! I have nice straight rows and evenly spaced plants! A first for me. Planted 190. So that leaves about 400 for Dad's garden, well maybe 200. I'll sell the rest. I'll take the fence up when they show growth. There are 4 rows of Patterson, 3 of Ailsa Craig and 2 of Sweet yellow Spanish. Hoping the fence keeps Robins from yanking them out.